Opened in January 2016, this newly renovated all-you-care-to-eat restaurant has a wide variety of seating environments to make you feel relaxed and ready to take on whatever the day brings! If you’re feeling something char-broiled, check out Sizzle, our station that’s grilled to perfection. Flavor exploration awaits you at Savvy, host of international entrées. Supper serves a variety of carved meats and hearty sides, while Stacked serves campus-favorite deli sandwiches. Grab a salad at Sprout, stir-fry at Sear, or if you’re in search of something simple, yet savory, visit Sensitive. Our innovative culinary team provides items for those with different dietary needs, such as gluten sensitivities, vegetarians, and vegans. Afterwards, grab yourself a delectable treat from Sweet, our dessert station!
Now offering a To-Go Program- Please read the policy click here.
Kutztown University is now offering take-out dining service at the Cub Café, Monday - Friday from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. This is how take-out dining will work:
- Students with meal plan will have the option when swiping into the Cub Café to take a meal out. Lunch will be 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and dinner will be 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- One take-out meal will be permitted during both the lunch and dinner meal zone.
- This option will also be available for students who do not have a meal plan --- they will just have to pay the door rate for the take- out meal.
- The student just needs to notify the cashier they would like the take-out option and they will be provided a take-out food container, cup, cup lid, straw and utensil package. The student will then be able to select their meal, hand the take-out container to the server, get their drink and take their food out of the Cub Café.
- When selecting a take-out meal the student needs to be aware their meal plan will be blocked for the reminder of that meal zone at both the Cub Café and South Dining Hall. Here is an example:
- A student selects the take-out option at the Cub Café at 11:30 a.m. Their meal plan is now blocked for usage until the 3pm dinner meal zone at both the Cub Café and South Dining Hall.
- Breakfast: $7.00
- Lunch: $8.40
- Dinner: $9.75
McFarland Student Union Building
15200 Kutztown Rd
Kutztown, PA 19530